Open Position: Mortgage Transaction Manager (Processing)
- Do you believe that in order to grow, you need a team and mentors?
- Do you enjoy seeing a project completed from start to finish?
- Are you a productivity master and get satisfaction from checking all the boxes?
- Are you one of those people who spots when someone gets a haircut or catches every spelling mistake in emails?
- Do you enjoy learning new things and constantly are eager to receive feedback?
- Do you enjoy having conversations with people to help solve problems and complete a project?
If you answered YES to these questions, then the winning team at Keystone is looking for you!
Keystone is looking for highly motivated candidates to expand our selective roster. The ideal candidate is someone who is coachable, resourceful, energetic and finds fulfillment in exceeding other’s expectations. We want Someone who is a go-getter, self-starter, an efficient multi-tasker, great with people, has a positive attitude and loves being the best they can be.
Being adaptable and efficient is very important as well as being great at follow-up. You should be great at building rapport and gathering information when needed. Impeccable phone skills are a MUST! We need someone that is comfortable making follow-up calls and talking over the phone. We want our customers and partners to feel super impressed and “wowed” after dealing with our company.
As the leading financial brokerage in Central & Western PA, we are proud of the trust we have established in the community. As we build for the future, we are investing in the development of diverse, energetic and eager professionals. If you are looking for a chance to join an outstanding team, this is your chance. We simply ask that you have a passion for serving others, financial education and real estate, and you are willing to follow a formula that will push you outside your comfort zone.
Loan Officer Assistant Compensation:
W2 Salary + Bonuses
** 1st 3-6 months are training heavy. Bonuses are based upon production once you are managing a pipeline. This requires that you study and pass the National Mortgage Licensing Exam, which we can give you direction on.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] and answer the following three questions. In your reply email be sure to make the subject: Back End Processing Loan Officer Assistant – “YOUR LAST NAME” – First Email.
- What is your definition of work ethic? Who taught you that and how did they teach you?
- What are some best examples of how you have used your strong work ethic in school or at a job.
- Tell us about one of the books you read in the past year that helped you learn something new?
Only those candidates that submit the necessary information AND email a response to the three questions will be considered for this position.
Thank you and good luck!