Open Position: Home Loan Advisor (Front End Sales)
- Do you believe that in order to grow, you need a team and mentors?
- Do you thrive at solving problems and don’t take no for an answer?
- Do you excel at building relationships and working in a collaborative environment?
- Are you able to prioritize tasks and put other people first?
- Do you like feedback and to be held accountable in order to reach your goals?
- Are you a curious person who enjoys learning about others and their experiences and goals?
If you answered YES to these questions, then the winning team at Keystone is looking for you!
Keystone is looking for highly motivated candidates to expand our selective roster. The ideal candidate is someone who is coachable, resourceful, energetic and finds fulfillment in exceeding other’s expectations. We want Someone who is a go-getter, self-starter, an efficient multi-tasker, great with people, has a positive attitude and loves being the best they can be.
Being adaptable and efficient is very important as well as being great at follow-up. You should be great at building rapport and gathering information when needed. Impeccable phone skills are a MUST! We need someone that is comfortable making follow-up calls and talking over the phone. We want our customers and partners to feel super impressed and “wowed” after dealing with our company.
As the leading financial brokerage in Central & Western PA, we are proud of the trust we have established in the community. As we build for the future, we are investing in the development of diverse, energetic and eager professionals. If you are looking for a chance to join an outstanding team, this is your chance. We simply ask that you have a passion for serving others, financial education and real estate, and you are willing to follow a formula that will push you outside your comfort zone.
Home Loan Advisor Compensation
W2 Salary + Bonuses
** 1st 3-6 months are training heavy. Bonuses are based upon production once you are managing a pipeline. This requires that you study and pass the National Mortgage Licensing Exam, which we can give you direction on.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] and answer the following three questions. In your reply email be sure to make the subject: Front End Sales Loan Officer Assistant – “YOUR LAST NAME” – First Email.
- How do you rank yourself in your Drive to set and reach goals 1- 10?
If I were to ask your best friend to describe your level of intensity to set and reach deadlines, on a scale of 1 – 10, would he/she describe you as easy-going or intense and impatient?
- What are some best examples of how you have used your natural abilities in setting and reaching goals (strong candidates will have several examples)
- Describe some of the phone calls you have made in a previous position?
Only those candidates that submit the necessary information AND email a response to the three questions will be considered for this position.
Thank you and good luck!